More than a handful of manufacturers claim that their product is 100 percent pure Hoodia Gordonii. With the rise in popularity of the plant from South Africa, companies are joining into the fray of earning billions of dollars by selling top quality nutritional supplement Hoodia Gordonii. There has never been a more significant discovery so far when it comes to appetite suppression.
The P57 molecule is the one responsible for the plants’ appetite suppression properties. It has attracted so much attention that more and more companies are rushing in to take a piece of the plant. That is why the Convention on the International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora needs to issue permits to these companies to preserve this plant. It gives permits only to limited companies who are legally allowed to export Hoodia Gordonii.
How would one know that the company producing the food supplement is making real and 100 percent pure Hoodia Gordonii from the Kalahari Desert? They must have all of the following:
1. For starters they need to use 100% pure Hoodia Gordonii from the Kalahari Desert, of course.
2. They have to utilize the Heart of the Hoodia Gordonii not the whole plant.
3. Pay the back royalty to the San Bushmen of South Africa.
4. Underwent 3 Alkemist Lab Test on finished product.
5. Will permit the Alkemist to casually buy and test their products and must pass it.
6. Must match the Lot number printed on the bottle with the Lot number performed by Alkemists
7. Must have no mixture of animal products.
8. Must have a CITES permit – which means the Hoodia is really from South Africa.
9. Must surpass the Good Manufacturing Practices and Food and Drug Authority Guidelines for supplements.
10. Must have 100% Money Back Guarantee.
11. Lab Assay should be included in every order.
12. All natural and must be free from stimulants.
13. They must double your money back guarantee whenever you lab test a bottle and it does not match with the claims of the label.
If all these have been done and passed by the manufacturers, then you are sure that the product that you have purchased will deliver the result that is expected of it. It must have at least 60 capsules of 400 mg Hoodia Gordonii per bottle. Regular dosage comes 1-2 capsules per day. 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule an hour before dinner. Apparent full effect of appetite suppression will be in 14 days of intake. If you desire to purchase a bottle of Hoodia there is a way to make sure that it is 100% pure Hoodia Gordonii.