It became very hard to spot a real hoodia product in the market after hoodia gordonii was featured in the 60 Minutes program. A quick search and you can literally find tens and hundreds of hoodia products. Every seller claim to use real hoodia gordonii from South African. It’s not always true.
It’s frustrating and confusing. Frankly you only want to find a way to eliminate the hunger pangs. You know very well that once you reduce your meal portion size, you will start to lose weight.
If only you can have real hoodia and let it work just the way it has for the San Bushmen for decades.
Here’s a 6 points checklist you can use to help you. Take note that these are not cast in stone, but they can help you eliminate the poor or fake hoodia gordonii that are flooding the market.
I’ve basically subcategorized the checklist into on site and off site criteria.
On page criteria are information we look for to prove that the sellers are creditable and selling real hoodia, and off site criteria are product users’ endorsements and testimonials.
I tend to discount testimonials printed on the official website. The reason is simple. No seller will display negative testimonials. They want to sell you their product, right? And so, you can almost always find “best of the best” endorsements on the site.
Let start with on site criteria first.
1) CITES Certificate: So far only South African hoodia gordonii proves to suppress appetite, and all hoodia gordonii importers shipping out the hoodia cactus must have this certificate. Real hoodia importers or sellers usually prominently display this certificate on their site.
2) Certificate of Analysis (COA): Once the raw hoodia is turned into a product, samples of every lot should be sent to an independent laboratory to test for the presence of the active ingredient, P57.
The lab will then issue an independent certification of analysis to certify the presence of the P57 molecules.
3) Permit: For importers located in America, they should also carry a permit issued by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). This means that any hoodia gordonii that is “Made in USA” must have a copy of this permit.
4) Money Back Guarantee: Most sellers will offer some form of money back guarantee. Personally I will not consider anything with less than 60 days money back guarantee. This is to ensure that I’ve enough time to give the product a fair trial but still receive protection against product that doesn’t work for me.
If a seller is carrying real hoodia gordonii supplement, most of the time they are willing to offer at least 90 of money back guarantee.
5) Customer Support: It is always good to deal with sellers who offer phone or online support. This ensures that when you need help, it is only a phone call or an email away.
What about off site criteria?
6) Actual Users Endorsements: Look at what other users have to say about the product. Even though this does not guarantee you to lose as many pounds as they do, it will help you judge the quality of the hoodia product. You may look at this as the litmus test for real hoodia.
Armed with this list, you are a smarter pure hoodia shopper. But even with this, it can be tedious and time consuming to identify real hoodia for weight loss. There is really a simpler solution when hunting for hoodia supplements.
For those serious about reaching their weight loss goal, now you can get easily compare some of the best hoodia supplements before making your decision. Go ahead and check out what we have got ready for you. Choosing the perfect hoodia supplement that fits you can’t get easier than this.
We bring the hoodia expert advice right to you in the comfort and safety of your own home. But don’t take our words for it. See it. Feel it. Decide for yourself. Get them at the Official South African Hoodia Gordonii Site.