In order to eliminate fat from the body, you need fluids which will help to flush away any fatty deposits that have lodged themselves on your cells. There are certain foods that have a diuretic effect and will promote the elimination of fluids from the body and speed up the metabolism to help with your fat-burning efforts. Diuretics help break down fatty deposits into smaller pieces so that they are easily flushed out of your body.
Some foods that help to eliminate fluids from the body are:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar. It is made from apples which are rich in pectin and malic acid – chemicals with amazing fat-burning properties. Because the cider vinegar has been fermented it contains acids which cleanse the cells of fats. It also contains potassium, which has antiseptic qualities aiding the fat removal process.
2. Asparagus. This contains asparagine, an alkaloid that stimulates the kidneys and improves circulation. These alkaloids act on your cells to break down fat. It also contains a chemical that helps to remove waste from the body by breaking up the oxalic acid – an acid which glues fat to cells, so reducing fat levels.
3. Beetroot. This acts on the liver and kidneys to flush out floating body fats. They contain iron that cleanses the corpuscles – blood cells which can contain fat deposits. It also contains chlorine which stimulates the lymph gland and helps to get rid of build-ups of fat. This is one of the best fat-burning foods.
4. Brussel Sprouts. They contain minerals which can help to stimulate glands, particularly the pancreas, to release hormones that have a cleansing effect on the cells. The kidneys are also stimulated to help rid the body of waste and strip fat deposits from cells.
5. Cabbage. It contains sulphur and iodine which helps to cleanse the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines. It is especially good for breaking down fats in the abdominal area of the body.
6. Carrots. Carotene helps to flush fat from your system, it is turned into Vitamin A in your intestines, speeding up your metabolism and help to remove fat deposits.
7. Cucumber. It is rich in sulphur and silicon, which enables the kidneys to process higher levels of uric acid. As more waste is washed out more fat is loosened from around your cells.
8. Garlic. It contains mustard oils which work as a diuretic. These cleanse your body and cause peristalsis, wavelike muscular contractions which break down, loosen and wash out fats. Garlic can also boost your metabolism.
9. Radishes. They contain high levels of iron and magnesium which help to dissolve fat in your cells. They also help to cleanse your mucous membrane.
10. Tomatoes. These are great fat-burning foods as they are rich in Vitamin C and Citricmalic oxalic acids. These act with other minerals within your kidneys and boost the metabolism as well as making the kidneys work harder washing away more waste and fat.
If you really want to give your fat-burning efforts a boost, then it is well worth including these foods in your diet to help flush out your system and gain the greatest benefits from your healthy eating program.